Why We Like The Guide’s Choice Glass ChromaPop Polarized Sunglasses
Fish are elusive creatures, and our odds of snagging one are even worse if all we can see is the glare coming off the water. The Smith Guides Choice Chromapop Glass Polarized Sunglasses help us see through the reflections on the surface to keep track of the wiggly bodies below.
We love how polarization cuts through the glare while the Chromapop treatment enhances all of the colors and details, so you can see the fish coming and set the hook at just the right moment. The 8 base curve wraps the frame around your face for premium coverage that minimizes bright flashes as you scan the water for your next target.
- Sunglasses for fishing and other water activities
- Chromapop glass lenses maximize clarity
- Polarized lenses cut through the glare on the water
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion
- Megol nose and temple pads hold the glasses in place
- Detachable sunglass leash retains glasses
- Lens: ChromaPop (glass)
- Polarized: yes
- Frame: Evolve (bio-based)
- Nose/Temple Pads: Megol
- Hinge: stainless steel
- Face Size: medium-large
- Base Curve: 8
- Frame Dimensions: [lens/bridge/temple] 62 / 16 / 120mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
- Activity: casual, fishing
There are no reviews yet.