Why We Like The Mission MIPS Helmet
We take on those big objectives with the Smith Mission MIPS Helmet. Built with the MIPS impact system, this helmet redirects energy during impact to reduce rotational forces and add protection in the case of a crash.
The EPS foam interior and polycarbonate shell exterior work together to help protect and fend off low hanging branches or hard packed snow. Adjustable ventilation allows for airflow to cool off the interior of the helmet, but can also be closed off during especially cold days when that extra warmth is wanted. If the day does get too warm, the ear pads can be removed in order to dump extra heat and allow for additional climate control.
- Helmet for days spent at the resort and in the backcountry
- MIPS impact system redirects energy through impacts
- Hybrid EPS foam and polycarbonate shell helps protect from hits
- Adjustable ventilation control easily allows for changing airflow
- Earpads can be removed to dump heat on warm, bluebird days
- Dial adjustability creates a snug fit for lasting comfort
- Shell Material: polycarbonate
- Impact Foam: EPS
- Audio Compatible: Audio Tech compatible
- Ventilation: Regulator Adjustable Climate Control, AirEvac 2
- Fit Adjustment: Adjustable Dial Fit System
- Certifications: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Claimed Weight: 1lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
- Activity: skiing, snowboarding
There are no reviews yet.